One of the most important elements of Roots Education is the authentic European-style cuisine, with two experienced chefs, who put in a great effort to prepare a variety of nutritious meals for all the children everyday.
We carefully select each product to ensure that our chefs are working with fresh, quality ingredients. We buy only fresh, never frozen, meat from a reliable source, and high-quality cheese, milk and breads; our fresh produce comes from the daily offer of local markets.
Our recently renovated kitchen is fully equipped with a professional, fully disinfecting dishwasher, temperature-control professional refrigerators, and two new ovens and stovetops.
- Line Cook: Tatiana Globauch
- Assistant Cook: Tatiana Protas
- Assistants: Vera Tsybriy, Galina Carter
- Milk-noodle soup, bananas
- Homemade baked omelette, apples
- Homemade Belgian waffles with maple syrup and fruit
- Chicken noodle soup, chicken teriyaki with brown rice, cut vegetables
- Yellow split-pea soup, fish patties with couscous, caesar salad
- Borscht, chicken perogies, cut vegetables
- Crackers with cream cheese and veggies
- Freshly-baked muffins with apples
- Mini croissants with cheese cubes
- Rice pilaf with chicken or beef, cut vegetables
- Grilled cheese sandwiches with carrot and celery sticks
- Baked potato with fish sticks, cut vegetables
- Buckwheat with meatballs, cut vegetables